The System Center User Group Belgium has the privilege to invite you to the ECM/CDM day which will be held in Antwerp on 19th of April 2016. This is the biggest event only focused on System Center in the Benelux.
We are organizing this event already for the 3th time after a series of “best of mms” events.
ECM track: Unique experience in Europe
We managed to give you a unique opportunity in Europe to witness 2 System Center Configuration Manager Product Managers who fly in from Redmond to talk you through the new Vnext products.
Besides getting insights in the latest and greatest about Vnext you will of course have the opportunity to interact with them directly and ask your SCCM specific questions right at the team developing the product!
The moderated Q&A session at the the end of the day will give you the chance to give feedback and talk about your daily challenges working with the product.
CDM track: local and international top speakers
On CDM side we have gathered the best of the best to give you a full day on the latest and greatest regarding the ever growing, moving fast CDM products. Just to drop a couple of names who have already confirmed to speak at the event:
- Samuel Erskine (MVP)
- Mike Resseler (MVP)
- Dieter Wijckmans (MVP)
- Jakob Gottlieb Svendsen (MVP)
- More names to come soon!
We will have a great mix of top notch speakers bringing you up to speed with all the latest and greatest that is coming out fast from Redmond. The full agenda will come online shortly but sessions will treat OMS, Nano Server, OMS automation,… A not to miss track if you want to stay up to date on the current cloud technologies and how you can use them in your environment.
- Date: 19/04/2016
- Location: ALM Antwerp
- Ticket price: 75€
- During ticket purchase you need to give us a preferred track. Your ticket is not exclusively reserved for 1 track but we need this for organizing the rooms. Feel free to actually roam between different tracks as much as you want.
- Seats are limited and on a first come first served base.
- Your reservation will be final upon paying the registration fee.
- No refunds will be given for no shows during the event.